Who We Are:
Estes Public Relations (EPR) is a national public relations and social media agency specializing in the culinary, beverage, hospitality and lifestyle industries. We represent clients in major markets across the country including Louisville, Charleston, Nashville, Charlotte and Chicago. Founded in 2004, EPR is a fast-paced boutique agency built on relationships and the varied skills and expertise of our team.
We have a part-time position open for a public relations assistant for 20 hours per week.
This position would assist the Account Executives and Account Associates with the following:
- Assist with client management, planning and execution of projects.
- Crafting story ideas and researching media outlets for local, regional and national editorial placement.
- Copy writing for multiple platforms including websites, social media, newsletters and promotional campaigns.
- Identifying, pitching and securing coverage in local, regional and national media outlets, including print, broadcast, and online.
- Monitoring and developing content for social media.
- Developing and maintaining media lists and relationships with the press.
- Scheduling and managing client media interviews and appearances.
- Working with media to meet deadline-driven editorial materials.
- Remaining up-to-date on industry knowledge and trends.
- Managing media monitoring, coordinating press materials, and client progress reports.
- Drafting and distributing press releases.
- Creating script and developing digital marketing content.
- Other assignments as assigned by Account Executives.