Named one of Louisville’s Best Places to Work in 2019, Estes Public Relations has garnered numerous professional awards in its 19 year history.
EPR participates in the Public Relations Society of America Bluegrass chapter’s Landmarks of Excellence Awards annually. In 2020, Jamie Estes was inducted into the chapter’s Hall of Fame, and EPR has had two team members (current and former) that have earned the Rising Star award from PRSA Bluegrass, an annual award for public relations professionals under 32 years old: Tracy Green (2015) and Hayley Amoss (2018).
Other Landmarks recognition include:
- 2023: Award of Excellence for Fundraising for Team Ohana 2023; Award of Merit for Patrick Properties Hospitality Group – Social Media Management; Honorable Mentions for The House of Marigold grand opening, The B-Line National Awareness Campaign; and Patterson & Company Certified Public Accountants column submissions.
- 2022: Award of Merit for the 2021 Kentucky Bourbon Festival; honorable mention for the Kentucky Owl – The Wiseman Bourbon Launch
- 2021: Award of Merit for work with Pratt Standard Cocktail Co.; Award of Merit for work with New Riff Distilling.
- 2020: Award of Merit for Barn8 Restaurant & Bourbon Bar grand opening; Award of Merit for the 2019 James Beard Foundation Taste America Louisville; honorable mention for work with the Bourbon Women Association.
- 2019: Award of Merit for the 2018 James Beard Foundation Taste America Louisville event; Award of Merit for work opening Bottle & Bond Kitchen and Bar.
- 2018: Award of merit for work on the 2018 KMAC Couture 2018; Award of Merit for strategic writing/strategic content for a series of articles in The Voice-Tribune.