Television, festivals, social media — there are so many platforms to share your message and build your personal brand. Chef and spirit experts alike turn to Estes Public Relations to promote not just their businesses, but themselves. From positioning you as an expert to negotiating contracts, we’re here to help.
- Bio writing and editing.
- Pitching and applying for television shows.
- Application and negotiation for festivals.
- Contract negotiation for appearances, commercials, etc.
- Awards and event submissions.
- Media relations with targeted local, regional, national and trade outlets.
- Media training for interviews and presentations.
- Press releases, media alerts and press kits.
- Social media development and management.
Jamie Estes and her team of PR specialists have experience working with chef and spirit experts based in numerous cities. We’ve helped chefs secure spots on shows like Top Chef, Guy’s Grocery Games, Chopped and others. From Bourbon & Beyond to Charleston Food & Wine, we have extensive experience applying for festivals across the U.S. and negotiating contracts. We also work to generate interest that can lead to best chef awards.
Clients Past + Present
Peggy Noe Stevens